Delphi Lodge Prices 2014
LODGE & COUNTRY HOUSE ACCOMMODATION – Nightly Room Rate Charges
Bed & Breakfast – Lakeview Premier Double Room
Bed & Breakfast - Premier Suite
Bed & Breakfast - Family Suite (max 4 Persons)
Bed & Breakfast – Single Occupancy
Dinner pp (8pm)
€280 to €320
€280 to €350
€140 to €195
€16 to €20
The prices shown vary depending on the room type, length of stay and availability. All prices are in Euro (€) and include full Irish breakfasts & taxes.
At Delphi Lodge we have a selection of room types and accommodation to suit all requirements. For a comprehensive quote please contact us with your preferred dates and requirements and we will then get back to you as soon as possible.
Useful Information about Delphi Lodge
Dinner is served at one large table at 8pm, with a set menu (though special dietary needs can be catered for). The Lodge is noted for its good food and its extensive but fairly-priced wine list. Cottage guests may dine in the Lodge subject to availability at the table. Dogs are not permitted in the Lodge but may stay in the Delphi Cottages by prior arrangement.
Accommodation Bookings – Payment & Cancellation Conditions:
- To make a booking at Delphi Lodge you must provide the details of a valid credit/debit card legally held by you. A deposit of 10% will be debited from your card at the time of booking. In the event that we cannot debit this deposit from your card then such reservation shall be null and void. The balance of the accommodation charge as well as any additional costs shall be paid prior to departure.
- Reservations may be cancelled or amended up to 7 days prior to day of arrival. Failure to cancel your booking prior to this time will result in an automatic charge equivalent to 1 night’s accommodation being charged to the card details provided.
- We strongly urge guests to carry travel insurance to protect against the costs of unexpected changes in circumstances.
Weddings/Corporate Breaks/Houseparties/Special Events – Payment & Cancellation Conditions:
- Bookings must be secured with a 10% deposit by credit/debit card (Visa, Mastercard, Laser) within 5 days of receipt of offer. A further 40% to be paid 6 months prior to arrival – all deposits received are non refundable.
- We are a small business and cancellations affect us significantly. We depend on advance reservations to operate. When we hold a reservation and then have it cancelled, we have had to refuse others for the same time slot.
We strongly urge guests to carry travel insurance to protect against the costs of unexpected changes in circumstances.
Please also see our latest SPECIAL OFFERS page, where we from time to time post additional offers or prices for special events.